Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Grub Free or Die Trying (Tuesday March 1st, 2010)



I must make a confession to you fellow grubbers of the world. Today I went against the creed. I violated the lifestyle and disgraced the philosophy. Today my friends, I committed the most vulgar of sins--I didn't grub tough with my fellow founding fathers at lunch today. I know, I know I am one stoop basch, but before you all come and PYT the shit out of me, let me give my excuse, which I find to be at least decent. I had to catch up on my stats hw for the basch of a test I had to take the next period. You see instead of paying attention in 5th period Stats, for the past few weeks I had been too busy finishing up or recovering from all the grand grubventures.

So anyway as I exited the Michigan gate and walked past Jaba the Hut (she grubs way too tough) I was feeling worse than a triple slice effect. Soon though I was talking to fellow grubbers Denny Franklin and the HNIC and I proposed we go to one of the world's finest grubberies--In-N-Out Burger. Now for Denny this would be a second grub
sesh in one day! And he accepted this challenge and honor without hesitation. (What a brave grubber). As we walked to the car we ran into another man who lives the lifestyle, Eric Staugaard, and he instantly joined our mission. It was on!

As soon as I sunk my teeth into my burger all my sins were forgiven. It was toughness at its best. We all enjoyed In-N-Out as always, except for the HNIC who for some reason, despite having on a pretty tough In-N-Out t-shirt he decided to not grub at all!!! We were all surprised and dismayed with his basch behavior. (He may have to be downgraded to being called Morgan for at least few days). But anyway after the grub was all consumed the only regrets in our mind was that we didn't order five more burgers each. It was an afternoon well spent. On to the grubventures of tomorrow! PEACE

-Sam Adams
Denny Franklin MVG (most valuable grubber) of the day

Why did he not grub? No one knows. Who is this mysterious shadowed figure?
Answer: HNIC

No comments:

Post a Comment