Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mini Series: Grub Trucks

Vizzi Truck w/ Bucket Seats. Table Not Neccessary.

Hey Grubnuts,

This is Aidan Hamilton again. The other Fathers are in grub-comas as usual, but I made it out alive. I knew you guys wanted another post. Keeping with yesterday's theme I present to you: Vizzi Truck.

The Venison Burger
There were many other trucks around on Olympic Blvd. I actually wanted to grub on a sandwich from MeetnPotatoes, but the stoop broods at the truck had run out of bread. How can a sandwich truck run out of bread! I walked down the line of trucks and stopped at the one sporting a flat-screen TV. I have fuxed with Vizzi Truck for a while now, occasionally getting their delicious braised wagyu beef sliders w/ chimmichurri creme. They serve you three (3) of these delectable morsels on sweet Hawaiian slider buns on a delicious cloud of white truffle and fig popcorn. I wasn't down for sliders though. Had to grub on the tough stuff.

I saw a new menu item on their list of fusion foods from all over the world: the Venison Burger. Sounds pretty legit, right? Yeah, well I didn't know that "venison" was actually a name for deer meat. Even though the meat came from the forest instead of a farm, it was still an incredible burger. The deer was so juicy, I should have known that it wasn't beef.  The burger was crafted beautifully with charred sweet onions, maple-dijon sriracha aioli, and queso panela on grilled brioche. I haven't had a burger this great since eating at Umami Burger, which I will soon show to the other Fathers. I highly recommend this truck, no matter what your grubbing-preference is. Vizzi Truck does not discriminate!

Peace ross,

A.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment